We returned to the Helvatia & Bristol hotel to celebrate our anniversary and were made very welcome. The hotel was exactly as we remembered it and is certainly a beautiful establishment. Whilst we were familiar with the hotel one of the things that we were slightly disappointed with was the breakfast. We felt it was somewhat limited in the choice and selection of food and we kind of remembered that the last time we visited we had breakfast in the conservatory which was a lovely. This time we were served breakfast in a room off the lounge which was no-where near as relaxing. Other than that though it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is a meticulously restored private palazzo, just steps from the Duomo. The decor and furniture have been beautifully chosen and the ambiences reflect Florentine aristocracy in its most elegant period. The rooms boast antiques, the halls proudly display their 17th century paintings and the many of the suites have views of 15th-century Palazzo Strozzi. The Hostaria Bibendum Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in a grand dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence