This 'historical' five star hotel is a really good place, close to most attractions in Florence and definitely one of the best staff I have ever seen. They were always ready to help us in any way possible, even for our day trips to Lucca, Siena and Pisa. The breakfest is great too and the whole hotel gives this feeling of an old mansion, which goes really well with the city of Florence. The rooms are really good, very spacious and luxurious. I just didn't like the restaurant of the Hotel, service is not really good, the manager was in a bad mood and the food was trying to be way too fancy, but that doesn't make our amazing experience any worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures, is part of Niquesa Hotels & Residences. Niquesa's Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence