This 'historical' five star hotel is a really good place, close to most attractions in Florence and definitely one of the best staff I have ever seen. They were always ready to help us in any way possible, even for our day trips to Lucca, Siena and Pisa. The breakfest is great too and the whole hotel gives this feeling of an old mansion, which goes really well with the city of Florence. The rooms are really good, very spacious and luxurious. I just didn't like the restaurant of the Hotel, service is not really good, the manager was in a bad mood and the food was trying to be way too fancy, but that doesn't make our amazing experience any worse.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is a meticulously restored private palazzo, just steps from the Duomo. The decor and furniture have been beautifully chosen and the ambiences reflect Florentine aristocracy in its most elegant period. The rooms boast antiques, the halls proudly display their 17th century paintings and the many of the suites have views of 15th-century Palazzo Strozzi. The Hostaria Bibendum Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in a grand dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Splendia, Amex, Tingo, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.