“Great coffee, pastries and artwork.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Late Night
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Great coffee, pastries and artwork.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

OK, there is a lot of great coffee in Italy. This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the steady stream of people in and out made us want to try it. We probably had cappuccino, americano, espresso and pastries at least 5 or 6 times over the last month. The pastries were always good. Why go here with all the good coffee places? The person in the morning making the cappuccio takes the time to create a work of art on the milk foam of each cup. This draws a nice crowd, livens up the the morning and puts a smile on everyones face. Worth it if your in the area, worth the walk if you're not!

Visited October 2013

St. Paul
“Fun Cappucino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I just wanted to go to a cafe and get WIFI. I got a lot more. Here you can get fun cappucini with artistic designs drawn with chocolate sauce along with melodies sung in Italian.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Italy
“Addicted to cafe !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

In Florence I had the choice of a thousand places to stop and have a cafe, lunch or aperitivo over the last 5 months. News Cafe has always been my favourite place to enjoy a superb cafe macchiato or cappuccino made by Marco or his very friendly staff. Everyone at News Cafe is very welcoming and talented in the art of cafe. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a place to stop, talk and people watch and of course taste the best cafe Florence has to offer ! Italians do make the best cafe in the world !

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
California
“Why go anywhere else?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Long story short... three years ago four of us visited Florence and found News Cafe. We were there several times during our one week stay. We had many conversations with Marco the owner, about Napa wine as we compared the two regions and wine quality. Well... three years later, (today is Aug 21,2013) my wife and I enter News Cafe and Marco remembered us! He recounted specific conversations my brother in law and I had with him about Napa wines. He also "made" us taste one of his best wines to offer. See photo. Coffee in AM is great, food is good and evening music is awesome as it fills the surrounding streets. Go there and say hay to Marco and Sabrina. A great local hang out whwre they know everyone! So it seems.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centennial, Colorado, USA
“Great cappuccino with warm & welcoming hospitality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I searched on the Internet for best cappuccino in Firenze and News Cafe popped up so I chose to go there for my own. The cappuccino was excellent and very smooth with a fun & creative design on top. Marco is very welcoming and was obviously very happy to hear of how I found his cafe.

Please try some caffe here and support this very talented and passionate family. Molto simpatico!

• Visited July 2013