“It was my second Honey Moon and the trip where my wife got pregnat!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Walkabout Florence Tours

$76*
and up
Ranked #2 of 320 Activities in Florence
Mexico City, Mexico
“It was my second Honey Moon and the trip where my wife got pregnat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Compared to many people, my wife and I don't travel too often. But last year we went to our Honey Moon at Barcelona and Paris.

This year, at our first anniversary, we decided to go to Italy. Obviously not all the country (we only have a couple of weeks off from the work), so we decided to go to Venice, Rome, Pisa and Florence (some friends convinced us to go to Cinque Terre).

I had some doubts about it, but almost 100% of the people that told us about that region, were amazed about it and the told us: "you should go"; "don't miss it for anything in the World".

So, by the time that we get to Florece, my wife asked local people about the best tour available, it was this.

Be careful only with the fact that you need to walk a lot (people not in the best shape had a few problems along the way, it was a beautiful 25-30°C day). That's my only recommendation, but young, old people made it. It was a very nice day, one of the most memorables days in our entire lives.

Don't think it twice, and if you are in Florence go with these guys and book the trek!!!!

Saludos from Mexico City,

Eric & Jimena Carreón (and baby)

• Greek first
  • Polish first
16 attraction reviews
“The Cinque Terre Trek with Walkabout Florence is terrific.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. The sights and views from the hike were beautiful, and Douglas and Chris went out of their way to be sure that everyone enjoyed it.

3 attraction reviews
“Very well organized, beautiful, professional, comfortable bus and great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011 via mobile

We loved this, I had both knees replaced 4 years ago but was able to do the whole hike. It was so worth it...great, kind, knowledgeable guides. It was the highlight of our whole trip to Italy!

Boston, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
“Amazing place - A must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

This is one of the best places I have every been to. Cinque Terre is relaxing and peaceful with absolutely beautiful views. You can feel the Italian culture and find a great dinner for a decent price, but many of the hotels are actually apartments, and you can cook with fresh food from the local stores. It is also great for people looking for an adventure, as it has a wonderful hike through all 5 towns.

Long Island
“Highlight of Our Trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

After reading other reviews on here about this tour, we were fairly confident that it would be ok. We definitely weren't let down! Our tour guides, Alex and Marco, were both very knowledgeable about the area and were extremely helpful with any questions that arose. They were also a good resource for recommendations for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend this tour for anybody looking for a nice day trip outside of Florence.