The Location was amazing once you were able to read the map of Florence. The hotel is next to the main Train Station and is within walking distance of everything in Florence. We were able to walk to all major sights of the city with ease. The Hotel is very cute and the staff is friendly. Honestly, the bed is the largest I have ever seen in Europe and I travel at least once a month to different countries in Europe. The breakfast at the small cafe down the street really made you feel like an Italian. I would highly recommend this place! Also, the rain shower had great water pressure a rare find at any hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Dell`Orafo Hotel
- La Residenza Dell`Orafo Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Florence, one of the most romantic and magical cities of the world, right at the exit of the train Station Santa Maria Novella, a step away from the Palace of Congresses (Conferences Palace) and from the historical center a Bed and Breakfast has recently been opened: “La Residenza dell'Orafo” with cozy and comfortable rooms, great service and an excellent quality price ratio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your La Residenza dell'Orafo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.