we loved our stay in gorgeous hotel. Its a little oasis of calm, within yard of the Duemo and all the many attractions of Florence. Our room (Bianca) was very pretty and comfortable, and reasonably large given the central location. We enjoyed our breakfast in the near by cafe, which one of the locals told us is "the place where people in the know go to enjoy their pastries, while people go to the nearby Gigli to be seen", Overall this B+B represents great value, and I would highly recommend it as a romantic getaway.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cherubini family owns and manages B&B with a view La Dimora degli Angeli, small and charming B&B is located in the heart of the old, historical centre. This B&B offers six rooms, five of which have an amazing view of the Duomo Square and Repubblica Square or Brunelleschi street. Every room is furnished with only the best amenities, each with its own charm and personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your B&B with a view La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.