“Lovely bike tour of Florence - favorite tour of our trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Skip the Line
$81*
and up
Skip the Line: Florence Duomo with...
Ranked #62 of 322 Activities in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Florence bike tours are the best guided bicycle tour for the whole family and small groups who would like to visit Florence by bicycle with an expert guide. See More and have More Fun!
Durham, North Carolina
“Lovely bike tour of Florence - favorite tour of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was the perfect way for my husband and I to see lots of Florence and experience some of the local culture with our wonderful guide. She was very friendly, had the bikes ready and waiting for us, and proceeded to give us a fun and informative tour. We even got to sample foods at some of her favorite places, including a behind-the-scenes look at a small local restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
we really managed to spend a full morning out of the crowds and enjoying every minute together. I am happy all was fun and that my food shops suggestions were good...thanks for choosing italysegwaytours' bike tour and for posting your review along with your pretty pictures! ciao for now, C. (:

“Cycling around Florence at dusk was fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Isabella was very informative and patiently answered all my questions about her beautiful city.

The tour lastly about 2.5 hours and covered good ground. I'm glad we made the choice to cycle at dusk. It was a different view of Florence that we would otherwise not have noticed on foot.

Visited September 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Sunset enjoyed on a comfortable cruiser bike is a must not miss experience and I am very happy you joined in. Florence is nice at all times of the day but sunset always has something magical that adds beauty to everything. Be back soon... mArcO (:
Lockport, Illinois, Usa
“Florence Bike Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Amazing bike tour of Florence: Throughout the whole city and delicious gelato at the end. Informative and fun. Cristina was a wonderful guide.

Visited September 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Gelato is the prize for who managed as well as you guys all did... well done!!! I had fun and I am happy to read you had fun too... plus gelato!?!?! see you soon and thx a lot for choosing italysegwaytours as your bike tour company to discover Florence. CRiSTINa (:
cancun
5 attraction reviews
“I had to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I just went to Florence with my friends and one of the things we planned to do was this bike tour which I did last year as well. Fortunately Valentina was again my guide and we had a lot of fun with her.
I absolutely recommend this experience, and for sure if I could be there next year I would repeat.

Visited September 2013
hahahah... I was so happy to meet you again! Next time, though, let me know in advance when you are coming so we can be sure it will be me again leading you!!! You've done the bike tour twice now... it as about time you jump on a segway... what about that??? let me know... see you soon, VAlenTINa (:
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We had Benedette as our guide (apologize if I got the name wrong.)

After getting lost getting to the place, we were 15 minutes late. No problem, they waited. Overall a wonderful,way to see Florence. 2-1/2 hour tour of the famous and not very famous highlights. But what a super overview. How often will you get to take a bike over Ponte Vecchio?

Visited September 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I was happy you managed to find us at the end... it would have been a pity if you missed out all the fun you had. Ponte Vecchio is going to miss you guys so don't wait too long to re-schedule a stay in Florence again... this time you'll find us easier for sure!?! ciao for now, mARCo (: