“Fabulous Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #356 of 1,973 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Il dei Frescobaldi Ristorante & Wine Bar di Firenze si trova nel centro storico della città. Affacciato su un angolo di Piazza della Signoria, offre una cucina con piatti che si basano principalmente alla tradizione Toscana abbinati a tutti i vini Frescobaldi, quasi tutti offerti anche a bicchiere.The dei Frescobaldi Ristorante & Wine Bar in Florence is located in the city’s historic heart, right on one of the corners of the Piazza Signoria. It offers a complete panorama of wines produced by the Frescobaldi family, all accompanied by the most classic Tuscan dishes as well as by mouth-watering special food items (with a not to other Italian regions as well).
Santa Cruz, CA
“Fabulous Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant serves very elegant food and wine. Reservations are highly recommended as the restaurant fills up quickly. We arrived without reservations when the restaurant opened (around 7pm). We were quickly seated and provided menus and beverages.

We shared a mixed green salad and moved on to a pasta dish - rigatoni with bacon, butter, cheese and black pepper - heavenly! We then had the grilled steak with potatoes - another winner. We finished with a creme brulee.

The menu is so inspiring that it was hard to choose what to order.

• Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Quebec City
“Indulge Yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wonderfull dining experience, the wine list is longer than the menu and the menu is quite exhaustive. Ask for their grappa at the end. Service was friendly, food was excellent, we are going back before we leave.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner here on our honeymoon. This restaurant was recommended by our hotel and I can see why. The food and wine were both delicious, the atmosphere was perfect and the service was very good. I would definitely recommend to others and if I ever went back to Florence would definitely dine here again. Thanks to Hotel Davanzati for the recommendation!

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent service and great food, fine dining and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My hotel made my reservation for me and advised them it was a special day, my birthday. They squeezed me in with late notice. My table was late so they plied me with proseco and bread and cheese, their treat for waiting for table. My waiter seemed to already be aware that it was my birthday..my table came and it was the best area...outside. The meal was excellent, the wine recommendations were stellar. It's a very social place and everyone gets a warm treatment..it was like being in someone's house for dinner but it was fine dining at its best. Thanks to the folks at Residenza Dei Pucci ( hotel) for their recommendation.

Austin, Texas
“Great local eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a ball here with friends on tour. Too much food, but it was so very good and the service was friendly. I certainly would go there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere