B&B Residenza della Signoria is an outstanding place to stay in Florence. It is in the middle of Florence and very close to every attraction We stayed in a room overlooking the Duomo and the view at night is stunning. Stefano is an excellent host with a real interest in making your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. The room is very spacious, beautifully furnished with lots of packing and hanging space (also of coat hangers - most hotels only have a few) and the best bed we had anywhere in Italy. Although no breakfast is served you can use the well-equipped kitchen/living area to make coffee or prepare basic meals. Discounted breakfast is available close by and Stefano recommended good placed to eat in the area. The train station is only a few minutes away and the B&B is very easy to find. The building has a lift and security is very good. There is a supermarket in the same street and a green grocer with good produce and a deli with delicious roast pork and other products in a side street very nearby. I can highly recommend B&B Residenza della Signoria and won't stay anywhere else if I ever return to Florence. Thank you Stefano for your hospitality and interesting conversations.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Residenza Della Signoria Hotel
- b&b Residenza Della Signoria Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast Residenza Della Signoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza della Signoria opened in September 2008. It is a charming town house suite located in an elegant and ancient palace in Via dei Tavolini right around the corner from Via de' Calzaiuoli, the most famous Florentine street connecting the Dome to Piazza della Signoria.Thanks to our excellent location in the historical center, just few steps away from the Uffizi gallery, you can quickly reach the main monuments and the most exclusive boutiques in Florence on foot.The accomodation is elegant, refined and includes all the facilities; your stay will be unforgettable, a dream in the Renaissance atmosphere of the Florence city centre.The property is situated on the third floor of the building provided with a comfortable elevator (comfortable for 4 person). In a charming and elegant environment we offer 6 silent and large rooms overlooking Via Calzaiuoli, the typical red roofs of Florence or offering a view of the Dome.Each room is characterised by wooden floors, 4 meter (13 ft) high coffer style ceilings with exposed beams, classic style handmande furniture decorated by expert Italian artisans and luxurious upholstery. The comfort is provided by KING SIZE beds (200cm x 180cm or 79in x 71in), independent air conditioning, private ensuite bathroom with glass shower and bidet, double glazed windows, hairdryer, LCD TV 19" with DDTV, electronic safebox, free wireless and wired internet connection, telephone with direct access to outer line. All rooms are no-smoking rooms.Some Junior suites large about 26 sqm are also available, with living room zone, table and 2 armchairs. These can also be made up with 1 or 2 extra beds wihtout reducing the room habitability. The extra beds are not just sofa-beds but real beds able to provide the same comfort as standard beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your B&B Residenza della Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.