“I'll not remember the place for its food” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Italy
“I'll not remember the place for its food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Typical trattoria: two rooms with long wooden tables, that you will share with other customers if the place is crowded, and an open view kitchen. Average prices and average food for, mainly, young people. Not for formal dining, of course. I don’t know if you’ll remember the place for its food. I will not.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
trattoriapallottino, Proprietario at Trattoria Pallottino, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear friends and customers, thank you for taking some of your time to write this wonderful review. It's nice to read how well you describe your experience in our restaurant, the local dishes that you eat, the people who attend. Surely we will always remember you. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

89% Recommend
“Fab lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch after reading several reviews. Being Italians, we always try not to het caught in tourist traps. We definitely had a delicious lunch and drank a fab red wine! We'll be undoubtedly be back. Highly recommended by two people who love their food!!!

trattoriapallottino, Proprietario at Trattoria Pallottino, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Stephen, thank you for coming to us and thanks also for the kind words that you spend, you will always welcome you soon.
“Very traditional Italian. Better than most nearby. Very reasonable prices. Good house wine. Large portions and very helpful serv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Long family style tables in a clean atmosphere. Excellent primis and anti pastas. Did not scrimp on the portions. Quality cheeses and freshly prepared hot dishes. Will return here again. This is my third trip to Florence and I'm getting pickier about where I eat and getting good food at a good value.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
trattoriapallottino, Proprietario at Trattoria Pallottino, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear girls, it was a pleasure to serve you, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much our food and when you return to Florence, I hope to see you again, we want really.
Florence, Italy
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Florence! The food is incredible! the lasagne is the best I have ever had, and I dont even like lasagne normally. Also the truffle pasta is perfect! I have been back like 4 times and highly recommend you check this place out!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
trattoriapallottino, Proprietario at Trattoria Pallottino, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dearest Mya, thank you for what you write and thank you for your loyalty. Thank you also for recommending our restaurant on trip advisor, I hope to see you again. :-)))
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic lasagna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Came for lunch after a long morning of shopping, a plate of homemade lasagna, a glass of Chianti and free wifi to check my e-mail......what more could a girl ask for?
Our flat is around the corner and this is our last night, how did we miss it before?
Made a booking for dinner tonight.
Wonderful service, food and the folks are very friendly.....

Visited November 2012
Dear Kelly, dear guests, I am pleased to read your review and see, despite not having satisfied the choice of the table, you've given an excellent rating, I hope you pass happy days in Italy and if you go to Florence, you will return also Pallottino. Best regards.