“A great find Oltrarno” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #315 of 1,967 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“A great find Oltrarno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

We visited I Raddi based on a recommendation from a local and were very thankful for the suggestion. If you're looking for a cheap lunch there was a basic pasta option for 2.50 Euro! Even when added to the 2 Euro cover charge I don't think you could do much better in Florence. We opted for the more upmarket 7 Euro pasta and it was delicious. Tasty tomatoe and meet sauce with perfectly cooked pasta. Homemade cantucci and vin santo completed the meal perfectly.

North Fitzroy, Australia
“Wonderful, quite, out of the way restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Wonderful superb quality food for such an unassuming location. The seafood, the pasta, the beef, the chocolate desert, all fantastic for our two visits. The house Montalcino Rosso was excellent by the flask as with the frizante water. Also a great bottled variety of excellent high quality wines. A place you could make your local.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Really worth scouting out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

A really good trattoria in the Oltrarno that's perfect for a delicious and leisurely meal with friends. The atmosphere is charming and typical, and the place is far enough off the beaten track to attract mostly Italian patrons. I was there for lunch, which was surprisingly inexpensive: from all reports, dinner's fabulous and reasonably priced. The crespelle alla fiorentina were dynamite: even so, one of my companions had a savory pumpkin custard that I wish I'd ordered instead. Beyond good. Naturally the coffee is excellent. Go there.

• Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Great service, wonderful wine and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We started with an excellent assortment of cheese, honey and pear.
The handmade pasta (ravioli) was delicious. The articoke risotto was phenomenal. They were very helpful to select a gluten free item on the menu.

The server was really friendly and helpful.

The restaurant was not busy (perhaps we were there a little too early).

We WILL DEFINITELY eat here again.

• Visited December 2011
Northridge,CA
“Authentic osteria tucked away!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

We went here for our last dinner in Forence on a recommendation from the owner of the B&B we were staying at. It's tucked away down a little alley. We were the only tourists in the restaurant. The anitpasti and main dish were both very good as was the house wine. Very affordable also. Delicious dessert mascarpone with chocolate. Started getting crowded when we were leaving so probably need a reservation on weekends. We would definitely come back again on my next trip.

• Visited January 2012