“Lovely!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bed & Breakfast Leone X

You added Bed & Breakfast Leone X to your Saves list
Bed & Breakfast Leone X
2.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Via Leone X 4, 50129 Florence, Italy (Formerly Soggiorno Leone X)   |
Ranked #11 of 556 Florence B&B and Inns
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I had a great time staying with Eliseo at Leone X guest house. Eliseo is a charming host, and the guest house is nicely decorated, clean and very comfortable. The location is also very convenient. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Florence

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a fantastic stay with LeoneX for my first trip to Florence ever! Great location, which is very easy to get to/around. I loved my beautiful room with high ceiling and modern design. Did I mention the hotel owner Eliseo? He is the best!!! Who can really make your stay feel like home and help u to explore Florence at ease.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my gf were looking for an accomodation in Florence and i came across this stunning pic of a fabulous white red interior bedroom which instantly got me hooked since i was going to make her an offer ... and that moment i could not even think of a better option. Everything worked out pretty well, she accepted the offer bla bla bla ... but lets talk business: Eliseo (the hotel owner) was very kind to us and helped me with purchasing tickets for the soccer game as well as provided us with the information on where to eat and hang out in Firenze (Florence), apart from that ..he totally ruined our plans in a positive way .. by replacing cities in our route around the Italy. If you looking for both money wise smart and fabulous accomodation in Florence, especially if there are 2 of you, its likely you wont find anything better. Looking forward to get back here. Thank you Eliseo and Lucia !!!

Room Tip: fabulous interiors, very clean,
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this B&B because it's clean and the value is reasonable. There're nice and beautiful B&B here. Room is clean and comfortable and high-ceilinged room. Location is also good. It's near Firenze SMN Station. I like this B&B. Manager is very kind, he told me some informations to help me. I was helped him and happy. I'd like to stay here again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Bed & Breakfast Leone X? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bed & Breakfast Leone X

Address: Via Leone X 4, 50129 Florence, Italy (Formerly Soggiorno Leone X)
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Florence > Florence
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 556 B&Bs / Inns in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Bed & Breakfast Leone X 2*
Our premises are in an elegant area of the town, on the second floor of a beautiful building, on a pleasant, wide road. Our position is ideal for those who wish to be close to the historic centre and all main services. Infact The Leone X is easily accessible to the railway station and to the most important monuments of the city. All interesting destinations are within walking distance, without the need to use public transport. change to.........All interesting destinations are within walking distance, but should you wish to use public transport, there is a bus stop directly outside our hotel. We are a five minute walk from la Fortezza da Basso, where the most important Florentine events are held. (Pitti Immagine, the Artesan Exhibition and national and international Congresses and Meetings) The rooms have been completely renovated by the new management (winter2015) with modern stylish elegance. They are spacious and airy and have a relaxing atmosphere. The accomodation is suitable for all types of travellers, (for couples, for families, for small groups of friends and businessmen) due to various room sizes and the many services we offer. There is free wi-fi and breakfast is served in the local patisserie. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Leone X reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bed & Breakfast Leone X, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.