Another visit to a great relais with fantastic staff. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left Borgo san Pietro was a delight. This is a place where there is a genuine sense of hospitality from people who take pride in what they do. The buildings are grouped round an external sitting area, the pool is well landscaped with great views up to Cortona and the surrounding countryside all of which is easily accessed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are well presented and delicious. All of this together and a certain antique chic just works naturally. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona