My daughter and I spent 6 days at La Corte dei Papi and attended four cooking classes via International Kitchens. David and the staff were all so friendly and delightful. Our suite in the original villa was lovely with a terrific shower. The grounds were gorgeous. Each meal prepared by Giuseppe and Carla was delicious and beautifully presented, their cooking classes were fun and informative - with the help of Gemma translating. I will honestly prepare many of the dishes we made. I loved having our afternoon excursions all planned, simply had to step outside to meet the driver each day. We were taken to Cortona, Montepuliciano, Pienza and Assisi. Each town unique. Loved exploring Rocco Maggiore in Assisi. If you are looking for a Tuscan experience I highly recommend this one!
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel Cortona
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the Tuscan countryside, just few minutes from Cortona, La Corte dei Papi is an oasis of peace and quiet, ideal for those who like to enjoy traditional local atmosphere. All rooms are each unique in decor with handmade antique furnishings and fine crafted linens. Our restaurant offers guests traditional Tuscan dishes alongside with more modern and elaborate culinary combinations. To add to atmosphere, during summer, guests can dine outside, around the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Relais La Corte dei Papi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.