My husband and I spent three beautiful days at La Corte dei Papi. Everything written by other travelers about this hotel is true. The grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained, the rooms are spacious, clean and inviting, and the owner, David, is the most charming and gracious host. He really will go out of his way to make sure you feel at home. On very short notice, David was able to arrange a private tour of local wineries for us. Marianna, a very astute and friendly guide, gave us a wonderful tour. It was one of the highlights of our trip in Italy. I will also mention that this hotel home to one of the best restaurants in Tuscany. We had three meals and each one was a gastronomic feast. La Corte dei Papi also has cooking classes, which I as unaware of, but intend to take advantage of the next time I am in Cortona. If you are browsing and trying to find a hotel in Tuscany, look no further. La Corte dei Papi is a hidden gem.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the Tuscan countryside, just few minutes from Cortona, La Corte dei Papi is an oasis of peace and quiet, ideal for those who like to enjoy traditional local atmosphere. All rooms are each unique in decor with handmade antique furnishings and fine crafted linens. Our restaurant offers guests traditional Tuscan dishes alongside with more modern and elaborate culinary combinations. To add to atmosphere, during summer, guests can dine outside, around the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais La Corte dei Papi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.