Our host, David, provided the most sincere and gracious welcome to Tuscany and to his family-owned and operated hotel. The three nights that my wife and I spent at La Corte dei Papi to begin a 9-day vacation in Italy, could not have been better. The property was located conveniently for all of our Tuscany excursions including Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena, Avignonesi winery, and San Gimigiano. At the end of each day, no matter how late we returned, David was there to welcome us back and wish us a buonanotte. The grounds were beautiful and well-maintained especially the gardens. The dining spaces were flexible to accommodate indoor and outdoor eating and there was always the feeling of privacy with a romantic ambience. We highly recommend a stay with David for at least 2 nights during any planned Tuscany holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the Tuscan countryside, just few minutes from Cortona, La Corte dei Papi is an oasis of peace and quiet, ideal for those who like to enjoy traditional local atmosphere. All rooms are each unique in decor with handmade antique furnishings and fine crafted linens. Our restaurant offers guests traditional Tuscan dishes alongside with more modern and elaborate culinary combinations. To add to atmosphere, during summer, guests can dine outside, around the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais La Corte dei Papi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.