Traveling through Italy, Cortona was our second stop. We were meeting friends here and seven months earlier, with the help of Trip Advisor, we had chosen Relais La Corte dei Papi as our villa. Upon arrival, we were eloquently greeted by David Papi, the charming owner of the hotel, who made us feel right at home. Our room turned out to be a lovely little cottage that had once been a stable. It was beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, and very comfortable. The grounds, the garden, and the lovely pool were all meticulously maintained. Elegance abound...from the beautiful breakfast buffet to the exquisite and delicious gourmet Tuscan dinner. David Papi and his staff really know how to make a holiday vacation into a little slice of Heaven! Thank you, David. We hope to visit Tuscany again someday... and when we do, we will definitely spend it with you.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel
- Relais La Corte Dei Papi Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the Tuscan countryside, just few minutes from Cortona, La Corte dei Papi is an oasis of peace and quiet, ideal for those who like to enjoy traditional local atmosphere. All rooms are each unique in decor with handmade antique furnishings and fine crafted linens. Our restaurant offers guests traditional Tuscan dishes alongside with more modern and elaborate culinary combinations. To add to atmosphere, during summer, guests can dine outside, around the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais La Corte dei Papi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.