“Indelible Jewelry” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Chicago, Illinois
“Indelible Jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We cannot even begin to express our fondness for DelBrenna Jewelry. We just returned from our second visit to Cortona & of course visited their shop many times on this last trip. The craftsmanship, attention to detail, kindness, personal touch, and uniqueness are something every jewelry lover must experience. The passion of Sebastian, Megan, Stefano, & Joyce (just to name a few) is evident the very minute you walk into the shop.
My sister & I love jewelry & have been to wonderful shops all over the world, however, this is by far our favorite. You will LITERALLY fall in love with the town of Cortona just by stepping in this shop!
We miss them already & look forward to returning next year!!!
Maureen & Mary

Portland, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
“Cortona's gem in her crown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Cortona is a lovely place to stay and within it's stone walls is an even lovelier place to visit ~ DelBrenna's boutique. Hand-made jewelry that is unique and tell's a story of it's own. My husband bought me two pieces for our anniversary and we were also gifted with a tour of the cellar boutique #2 and work shop. Megan and Sebastian were extremely hospitable and their staff who helped us were extremely kind, fun and solitified our decision to return to Cortona some day. I can't wait to collect more of their pieces. If you travel to Tuscany, look up Cortona and then find DelBrenna. Warning: you may not be the same when you leave.

Visited June 2013
“Stunning original jewellery with a long family history over many centuries, very interesting historic buildings and Sebastian, o”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We were so fortunate to meet Sebastian by chance. My travel colleague insisted I come with her to meet him, view his centuries- old oxidised silver jewellery then go with him on a tour of the historic family home, now his workshop And display rooms, built on Estrucan ruins, with the bath house and cistern still accessible. We were then invited to a large wine tasting and dinner with local vineyards and chefs, whilst wearing onion, jewellery from Del Brenna shop. We had such a fun night and met some lovely and interesting locals from Cortona and cemented a strong desire to return to Cortona again. We are so grateful to Sebastian, his staff and friends for our wonderful experience and we are still wearing our necklaces And bracelets every day
Rachael and Vicki
New Zealand

Visited June 2013
“A must visit in Cortona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

THis jewelry store was recommended by a friend of mine, so I sought it out when I arrived in Cortona. It was indeed a lovely little shop and the merchandise was beautifully handmade. Of course I bought something and I'll go back on my next visit. HIGHLY recommend a stop there! You won't be disappointed!

Visited March 2013
Thornbury, Ontario
14 attraction reviews
“Lifestyle Store And Great Historic Showroom A In One”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Del Brenna All-in-One Showroom & Studio is very definitely worth a visit. I am rewriting my review because I had written one before and stated the opening was April 15. Well because of delays and the owners having to go abroad the new date for the opening is May 15 2013. My wife and I were given a tour of the yet unfinished area and we were blown away. The old historic building contains an old olive press,grape stomping vats, and fabulous architecture dating back several hundred years. They will be selling their fine jewellery,shoes,scarves,designer sketches,sculptures and a new line of perfumes. There will also be a bar and a cigar smoking room for those who want to take part in that ancient ritual. and a room where you might be able to see the craftsmen working on the jewellery. If this is like all the other projects of Del Brenna I have to say that it will be a must to visit when you are in Cortona. To get to it involves a short walk. From the Piazza Della Repubblica go down Via Guelfa about 60m.. to the first little Vicilo or Lane on the left. Go down it about 30m. and turn left,the go about 20m. and you are there in front of two very old double doors. I was truly inspired by the historic building and the plan which were explained to us. It will be a must if you are shopping or interested in history.
RUdy C. .