This villa is a real treasure. The place oozes charm and the location is quiet and in a perfect spot to head to the sea or get on the autostrada. Our room was amazing with an added bonus: a huge balcony overlooking nothing less than the mighty mount Etna. Is was like having a picture frame view of the mountain. Awe inspiring and a bit scary at the same time. The villa itself is a beautiful estate with aristocratic bones. Agatha and Salvatore tended to all of our needs. They are wonderful people. This B&B offered the best breakfast so far we have ever had in Italy. The quality of the food and the quantity will keep you going until late afternoon. They offered us everything from local cheeses with honey, citrus products, fruits and even organic eggs. This is a beautiful place well taken care of and perfect for a homebase on the east side of Sicily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a typical Sicilian Baroque style, this 18th-century villa has completely been restored, with the greatest care and attention being paid to the finest details. The villa has a spacious garden (2000 square metres), embellished with a large Caltagirone vase collection with several cacti-plants, which the hostess takes care of. There are corners in the shade of pines, eucalypti and citrus-groves in which you can enjoy a relaxing moment and dedicate yourself to reading your favourite books. Furnished with antiques, the villa, formerly the Domenicians' summer residence, is now an elegant and spacious place to spend a relaxing Mediterranean break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Villa Chiarenza Maison d'Hotes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Chiarenza Maison d`Hotes Hotel Taormina
- Villa Chiarenza Maison D'Hotes Taormina, Sicily