We have just returned from the Mazzaro Sea Palace and cannot tell you how disappointed we were. Ok so the view is amazing - we had a large junior suite with a terrace. The hotel is dark and tired. I dont think it has been decorated in over 30 years. The rooms are so tired and the bathroom very old fashioned and not inviting.The waiters and staff are miserable, it is all you can do to get a hello out of them. The piano bar is more like a karaoke evening. The breakfast is poor unless of course you like fruit out of a tin - one morning I even had a cockroach join me!!
All the outside flowers in pots were dead and hadnt been watered or cared for. The beach towels were thin and old - This is NOT a five star hotel I would never go back or recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Hotel Taormina
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Taormina
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Hotel
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the most beautiful bays in the world, set among the rocksand sea and embellished by the colours of Mediterranean architecture, risesup the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace.In this delightful setting, at the centre of the bay from which it takes its name, the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace offers the comfort of a 5 stars de luxe hotel, in a modern, efficient structure. All of this crowned by the charm of the highest volcano in europe: Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Mazzaro Sea Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.