After a slightly stressful drive from Palermo, The Belvedere Hotel was exactly what we needed.
From the moment we stepped through the door the staff were fantastic - warm, friendly, and accommodating - and made us feel welcome. We decided to upgrade from our room in the hotel to one of their new apartments a short walk down the road. I think we got lucky with the price - we booked via Expedia - but if you can, it's definitely worth trying the apartments (which are very impressive) or getting a sea facing room.
The breakfast was one of the best we had during our tour of Sicily and the staff were always on hand to show us where the nearest beach or attraction is. We spent a few days by the hotel pool and the beach as well as walking around Taormina, which is beautiful.
Taormina is one of the more expensive places in Sicily, but it's worth spending a little more to stay in the Belvedere so you can completely unwind and enjoy this stunning Sicilian town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere its a delightful and romantic hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It's an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily