Stayed a week in this lovely, relaxing hotel When we arrived we found our room only had a Juliet balcony, our fault, we hadn't specified a preference. I asked the lovely Fulvia at reception if it was possible to have a room with a terrace to sit on and we were moved, no fuss, she just wanted us to be happy. All the staff without exception were extremely helpful and friendly. Beautiful stepped garden full of orange and lemon trees and gorgeous flowers and wonderful smells leading to the pool area and what a view........the sea and Mount Etna as a backdrop. We have stayed in quite a few different hotels around Europe, especially Italy and the breakfast was the best we've ever seen. So much choice. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. Thank you everyone at Villa Belvedere for making our stay so magical.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere its a delightful and romantic hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It's an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.