I reserved a room with the hotel in early January 2013 for a room in late January 2013. I planned to propose to my girlfriend in Taormina at the Greek Amphitheater. I notified the hotel of this special occasion and they went above and beyond to help me out. The hotel staff answered several emails in a timely fashion, and even helped me locate a photographer. When we arrived, the staff was very friendly and brought our bags to our room. We stayed in one of the suites. The view was amazing! The room was spacious and clean. The manager even brought their own laptop to the room so we could view our engagement photos on a computer. The staff then delivered a breakfast to our room in the morning. The staff and hotel are top-notch! A++. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Villa Belvedere Hotel
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Belvedere is placed on a cliff-side at a short way from the historical centre of Taormina, yet far enough to be quiet and private. Built in 1902 it has a Mediterranean garden and a swimming pool surrounded by terraces with a breath-taking view of the sea and Mount Etna. Most of the rooms have a balcony or a terrace facing the view. There is a restaurant where meals are served at lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.