Everyone that looked after us at the hotel was extremely kind and helpful, from start to finish. As it was off season we were upgraded to a sea-view room which had the most amazing view of Mt. Etna. A great way to start every day! The hotel is very homely, comfortable and clean. Taormina is beautiful and a really lovely place to walk around, especially at Christmas. And easy too, as the hotel is in the centre, but not noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily