Excellent hotel, amazing views, very well located, helpful and well informed staff always on hand to help enjoy your stay in this fantastic little town. Our room was nothing too flashy but clean and practical and just what we were after. Other rooms were more fancy. Breakfast in the balcony restaurant with the smoothest coffee you'll ever taste looking out over Mount Etna, sets up your day a treat. Take your tennis stuff as the courts next door are free. Would definitely like to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily