I stayed in this hotel for around 1 week. The rooms are also very basic, did not seem particularly clean and the bed was old and uncomfortable.The hotel is noisey from the tennis courts and dogs barking. The breakfast is pretty dreadful. Prepacked toasts, canned fruit that did not seem freshly opened and some croissants. I stayed in this hotel for 1 week and would have expected some assistance with liaising with the local police after some money was unfortunately stolen from me. They did not respond to my emails requesting assistance for 10 days and then simply said we can't help and to contact the consulate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily