We were warmly welcomed to this lovely little hotel by the friendly staff. Our room, on the top floor, overlooked the bay - a stunning vista. It was quiet enough at night to leave the window open to enjoy the sea breeze. The room was comfortable and clean - the lady who cleaned our room was a delight. Breakfast was great and was served in a lovely area overlooking the bay. Drinks were available at the bar in the evening, and sitting in the pretty garden sipping on a G&T was a perfect way to finish a busy day of sightseeing. Ps: the shower cubicle was small but did not pose a problem for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you’ll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina’s main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzarò, Taormina’s most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina