Taormina can be an expensive town so we found this hotel very comfortable and a good value option for 5 nights. We had two different rooms on our stay as we booked late and only had a sea view for 3 nights but both were nice and spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff here are very friendly and helped us organise a tour to the islands along with beach days etc. They also had breakfast for us early one morning we were going to the islands. The beakfast area was a nice terraced garden and breakfast was pretty good with cakes every morning (dangerous for the waistline) and good coffee. Overall good value in a good location just outside of the main town and beside the bus station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you'll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzaro, Taormina's most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina
- Hotel La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily