Breakfast, staff, garage
Aircondition did not work, our window could be opened only slightly, so we did not have fresh air in the very small room at all. Room was not cosy ant stylish at all, but at least clean. Noisy area, the hotel is recommended for maximum one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located adjacent to the historical archaeological zone and within close proximity to the Paolo Orsi Museum, the shopping district, as well as the historical island of Ortigia. It's an ideal structure for both business and tourist guests. The hotel offers 93 air-conditioned rooms, and includes an open-air, roof-top swimming pool with panoramic views, a solarium, a conference centre, two bars, and underground garage and external parking. The inviting, full buffet breakfast uses local Sicilian produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
- Mercure Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy