Location is excellent, just a short drive to Ortigia where many restaurants can be found. The staff were very friendly and spoke good English. The hotel was well prepared for our arrivals, making the check-in a breeze. The room and the bathroom were extremely clean and WiFi was almost flawless. Only setback was the hot water in the bathroom was not functioning, but it didn't matter as it was summer. Breakfast was charged at 10€ per pax, but the spread was unexpectedly good. Nice overall experience.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
- Mercure Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located adjacent to the historical archaeological zone and within close proximity to the Paolo Orsi Museum, the shopping district, as well as the historical island of Ortigia. It's an ideal structure for both business and tourist guests. The hotel offers 93 air-conditioned rooms, and includes an open-air, roof-top swimming pool with panoramic views, a solarium, a conference centre, two bars, and underground garage and external parking. The inviting, full buffet breakfast uses local Sicilian produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.