This place has all mod cons and I loved it. Especially the mirror that doubled as a TV screen. We got upgraded to a business room with tea coffee and bathrobes which meant I could buy croissants from the bakers and enjoy breakfast in the room overlooking the archeological site. There is a small pool on the roof.
Parking outside is free but it fills early. They let us park in the underground park for free but exiting the parking lot the following morning took twenty minutes as the route was blocked by treble parked resident parking.
You can walk down into Ortegia in fifteen minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
- Mercure Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located adjacent to the historical archaeological zone and within close proximity to the Paolo Orsi Museum, the shopping district, as well as the historical island of Ortigia. It's an ideal structure for both business and tourist guests. The hotel offers 93 air-conditioned rooms, and includes an open-air, roof-top swimming pool with panoramic views, a solarium, a conference centre, two bars, and underground garage and external parking. The inviting, full buffet breakfast uses local Sicilian produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.