We've been in Italy for a week and a half, have stayed at a number of wonderful places, and this is no exception. The location in Syracuse is perfect. Get a room overlooking the harbor - it's really nice. But regardless, there are many different sections of syracuse, and this is the best in our opinion. The folks who run it are wonderful, parking is possible - don't go into a pay lot, ask for advice, and they'll give good recommendations re food and things to see. The terrace is very nice, breakfast is fine. The room was very nice, and the shower great (not all that common in Italy). Definitely a great place to stay in Syracuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Approdo delle Sirene is in an ancient, elegant building, lapped by the waters of the natural harbour. It is a charming residence based on a refined atmosphere and typically Sicilian hospitality. The breakfast, enriched by the strong flavours from the Sicilian earth, is served on the panoramic terrace among jasmine, bougainvillea and a magnificent view onto the blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your L'Approdo delle Sirene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Approdo Delle Sirene Hotel Syracuse
- L'Approdo Delle Sirene Sicily/Syracuse, Italy