My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights. The location is just brilliant, and we had a room with a view over the harbour. Fiora our hostess couldnt have been more helpful and the breakfasts were amazing. Ortigia is a nice esay place to find your way around and even the bus station and the railway is within walking distance. We also did the cooking class here and now we can really cook pasta. I thoroughly recommend this B & B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Approdo delle Sirene is in an ancient, elegant building, lapped by the waters of the natural harbour. It is a charming residence based on a refined atmosphere and typically Sicilian hospitality. The breakfast, enriched by the strong flavours from the Sicilian earth, is served on the panoramic terrace among jasmine, bougainvillea and a magnificent view onto the blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your L'Approdo delle Sirene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Approdo Delle Sirene Hotel Syracuse
- L'Approdo Delle Sirene Sicily/Syracuse, Italy