We stayed at this hotel 27 July - 10 August 2014. We found the hotel looked splendid, typically Sicilian in style. We stayed in room 23 which was exceptional in every way with a balcony and a roof top terrace, and very spacious with beautiful period furnishings. The hotel has a very calm, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, the pool is an ideal way to either spend a relaxing day or to chill out after the beach. The hotel staff are really helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. My wife had to visit a doctor during our stay and the hotel arranged everything.
There are daily shuttle services, to the beach and into Syracusa, an excellent service, and a quick journey from countryside to sea or city.
We hired a car and the staff were more than helpful in giving advice and recommendations on where to visit and how to get there. The breakfast provided was exceptional with plenty of choice.
Many thanks to the hotel and its staff for making our stay so memorable.
Would we recommend this hotel? - a BIG YES!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Principe di Fitalia is a charming place in Siracusa where you can stay to relax yourself. The hotel is managed by the owners. It has a lot of amenities - fitness room, aestethic room, restaurant, swimming pool, parking, green, table tennis, hot tub, sauna, restaurant. It's perfect to reach Noto, Ragusa, Etna, Taormina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Principe di Fitalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principe Di Fitalia Syracuse
- Principe Di Fitalia Hotel
- Hotel Principe Di Fitalia Sicily/Syracuse, Italy