My wife and I stayed here at the beginning of April and loved the hotel. The staff was fantastic and the hotel facilities were great (pool, gym, table tennis table and Jacuzzi). Each little room came with a little balcony which we used for afternoon coffees (free all day) and evening drinks.
Unfortunately our fridge was broken, but the staff immediately fixed it and we were given a bottle of wine for our troubles, excellent customer service in my books. Would certainly recommend it.
Location is great if you want peace and quiet. However we found that you definitely need a car if you want to do anything. We managed to only find one bar and one pizzeria but both were a 5 minute drive away, you could walk it but it would take a while.
- Also Known As:
- Principe Di Fitalia Syracuse
- Principe Di Fitalia Hotel
- Hotel Principe Di Fitalia Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Principe di Fitalia is a charming place in Siracusa where you can stay to relax yourself. The hotel is managed by the owners. It has a lot of amenities - fitness room, aestethic room, restaurant, swimming pool, parking, green, table tennis, hot tub, sauna, restaurant. It's perfect to reach Noto, Ragusa, Etna, Taormina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Hotel Principe di Fitalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.