We spent five nights in the hotel in Feb 2013. We chose the hotel because of its location - not far from Syracuse, but not in the centre either. From the moment we arrived we were very well looked after. The food was delicious, in fact it was crafted to cater for our dietary needs and the service was great. Fresh juices, fruits, yogurts, a good selection of cheeses, meats and sicilian local produce, fresh bread and a massive variety of cakes and pastries was ready for the guests every morning. Free coffee was available all day from an expresso / cappuccino maker located at the entrance of the dinning area.
The staff were polite, professional and welcoming and made constant effort to make sure that we were happy and comfortable.
The hotel is surrounded by rural landscape, it is an old, charming building with modern additions: gym, pool and fantastic jacuzzi (which we appreciated even more - Sicily in Feb was not v hot!) and our kids definitely enjoyed the little playground in the gardens of the hotel.
Very happy to recommend this hotel. We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Principe di Fitalia is a charming place in Siracusa where you can stay to relax yourself. The hotel is managed by the owners. It has a lot of amenities - fitness room, aestethic room, restaurant, swimming pool, parking, green, table tennis, hot tub, sauna, restaurant. It's perfect to reach Noto, Ragusa, Etna, Taormina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Principe di Fitalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principe Di Fitalia Syracuse
- Principe Di Fitalia Hotel
- Hotel Principe Di Fitalia Sicily/Syracuse, Italy