I'm not sure if we were just lucky but, compared to other reviews, we really enjoyed our evening meal at Luna Rossa:
- the food, while not exceptional, was pretty good especially the seafood & prawns.
- the house wine was great for the price.
- the service was friendly and quick.
- the price was very reasonable.
- the location was on the seafront
Overall nothing to complain about at all and we would certainly return.
If you own or manage Luna Rossa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.