Stayed five nights in a junior suite. Lots of thoughtful little extras.
Ate dinner there two nights.
Hotel probably about as good a central location as you could hope for in Ortigia (old Syracuse), near plenty of restaurants.
Staff were friendly & exceedingly helpful.
Hotel arranged smooth, efficient transfers from and back to airport.
Avis brought our car to hotel & picked it up again & we parked our hire car outside front door of hotel.
Other guests very congenial, which is always a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy