Our family spent 3 nights here in December. We had 3 rooms and really enjoyed ourselves. The location is wonderful, right at the water and near the daily farmers market. The breakfasts are fresh, delicious and beautifully displayed. The front desk was very helpful in recommending restaurants, a spa and answering various logistic questions. We had been here a few years ago and couldn't wait to come back. It is a delightful hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.