“Great once - but that's enough” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 141 Attractions in Palermo
Type: Religious Sites, Cultural
Todmorden, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“Great once - but that's enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I am glad I did not miss this. The appeal is the strangeness of the concept of skeletons clad in their working clothes and divided by sex and occupation. Once you have entered it creates a deep interest - possibly with a slight feeling of being an intruder. The one young girl who is certainly not the conventional skeleton but more like someone a bit pasty after a bad night's sleep was embalmed with a secret process and is weirdly disturbing.
I found that after a time I became edgy with all those skeletons grinning at me and I was quite glad to leave.
Children will either be excited or very frightened. In general I doubt the wisdom of taking them. My recommendation is sincere but with that reservation.