Our impression was that a group of approx. 20 business people is far too complicated for this hotel team. A lot of things could not been taken for granted as it seems they do not have to much experience with business events.
BUT: for tourist it is absolutely recommendable! I would stay there again!
Location: quite good, only a 10min walk to the old center; close by: a lot of restaurants and little shops: Rooms are newly equipped and clean. The family room is really nice and big enough. Breakfast: good variety! WiFi worked well. Was free for business guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily