“Our best cup of tea in Italy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #109 of 1,156 Restaurants in Palermo
Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
“Our best cup of tea in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

At the moment, I can only relate to the quality of the tea served in this tiny cafeteria, as we didn't have anything to eat in our brief, initial visit.

Here was served the best cup of tea that we have had in our week and a half in Italy. Firstly, the tea was served in what I consider to be a proper sized mug (until now, I've only seen half sized cups). Secondly, the water was very hot and the milk very cold - thus making a perfect cup of afternoon tea. We were even served little wafer biscuits.

One small quibble: the menu stated that tea costs 2 euro/cup, but we were charged 2.25 euro. I wouldn't make an issue of this as the tea was definitely value for money (in Capri, we had a worse cup of tea in a cup half the size at twice the price), but I do feel that the price paid should reflect the price in the menu. We will probably return there for afternoon tea each day, and next time I will ask about the price difference.

• Visited June 2014