I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. I enjoyed this hotel. It has a nice older (in a good way) feel to it. Check in and check out were efficient and the front desk staff were both friendly and helpful. In fact I found the staff throughout the hotel to be very friendly and attentive. The hotel has a very nice bar/restaurant. I had dinner there several evenings and the food was very good. My room was more than adequate.My room rate included breakfast. Breakfast was very nice and included a nice selection of both hot and cold items. Free wifi was technically only available in the lobby but I was able to get it in my room if I carried my iPad upstairs from the lobby. The hotel was in a nice part of the city with numerous restaurants and bars within walking distance. I would not hesitate to stay here again if in Palermo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excelsior Palace Hotel is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Excelsior Hilton Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Sicily