One of those forgettable hotels. It functioned, i was there for 2 nights on business. Wi-Fi worked, Bath tub was great, water hot. But in some strange way it seems to lack a soul. In a way same could be said for Palermo, seemed a little bit too much like a soulless, functional place. Only when i was out in the days travelling west to Marsala did you feel like it was Sicily. Ate out at CinCin restaurant one evening and that was great. Wonderful Semi Freddo for dessert and faulous Buffalo Mozzarella with strawberry marmalade. Try it if you're in Palermo.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel
- Hilton Palermo
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excelsior Palace Hotel is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Excelsior Hilton Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.