The first experience was a bellman very rudely telling us that we could not park in a clearly designed "unloading zone". I'm not sure what he expected us to do with our bags. I handed him the keys and told him to handle the situation. No real "welcome" afforded by anyone. There was no concierge to help and the front desk personnel were useless and disinterested about everything. They wouldn't even accomodate a small currency exchange we needed for taxis. The breakfast service was disorganized and no one offered and help including seating or memus. Good thing that our stay was only for one night.
I was never so happy to get out and to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, ACCOR and Splendia so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior Sicily