Stayed here during our trip around Sicily and loved the hotel, the location is amazing and the rooms are just great. Considering that we had King deluxe room and paid quite a sum for it I wouldn't expect to be charged 17e for internet as that is very unlikely to happen in any other property of this standard. The breakfast was great and the staff was really nice. Not a lot of them spoke English though and the check-in took ages to complete as the receptionist has very poor English but tried her best. Parking in this location is only on the street (paid) and the hotel provides some sort of parking were they take your car and you pay 20e and they bring it out for you when you need it, but we haven't used this option. Overall all good but the internet & parking was a bit of a let down.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel
- Hilton Palermo
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excelsior Palace Hotel is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Excelsior Hilton Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.