arrival was a bit confusing at first,but once settled it became home.the staff was kind and helpful,plus very knowledgeable.the room was perfect with a king sized bathroom.location was perfect close to all,lively neighborhood with students and if using a car,they have reserved parking at 10e per night.the hotel is modern and clean.my only recommendation would be larger soaps in the bathroom and a deeper sink.(the water splashes too much and you get wet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily