We stayed for 4 nights in July 2014 at Manganelli Palace and it was an excellent experience.
The location is very close to the center of the city and the main street (via Etnea). It is an old building, not looking great from the outside but this changes instantlly when you walk in.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
Our room was very nice with big bathroom and the window to an interior garden.
Wifi works very well.
There is a public parking in the square in front of the hotel but its best to use the hotel's (with prenotation though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily