The hotel is located in a dangerous street. Actually, it does not look right - neither from outside, nor from inside.
The cleaning of the room was not performed on daily basis. The rooms that are shown within the pictures are not all the same. The wireless works only on the reception.The hairdryer does not work.The people from the reception speak Italian only.
The good news is that nothing disappeared from the room.
Basically, it was a bad unexpected experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Curtis Palace is 500 metres from Massimo Bellini Theatre and 10 minutes’ walk from Catania Cathedral. It offers colourful rooms with flat-screen TV and a shower with hydro-massage and sauna.Rooms combine modern and pop-style décor. They are air conditioned and offer free wired internet. Guests can also relax on the common terrace and enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning.Catania Train Station and the main bus terminus are less than a 10-minute walk from Curtis Palace. The harbour is 800 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your De Curtis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Curtis Palace Hotel Catania
- De Curtis Hotel
- De Curtis Catania
- De Curtis Palace Catania, Sicily