“Great bargain/great people” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #91 of 208 Catania B&B and Inns
Starkville
“Great bargain/great people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2006

I Vespri is in a great location just off the main street in Catania, Via Etnea. Everything you'd want to see and do in Catania itself is within easy walking distance (shopping, sightseeing, eating). Plus, you have the added bonus of Guiseppe and Brigida, the couple who own and run I Vespri (and live there, too!). You can't ask for nicer, more helpful hosts. I stayed there for 2 weeks with a group of students and they even let us store our massive collection of luggage in their office for 6 days while we took off for Naples. Rome, Florence, and Venice. We swore that Guiseppe should win a prize for hardest working man in Italy as he was always working on some sort of improvement project around the place. They also own a sweet, quiet little pub nearby, Bellini Pub. I look forward to staying there again next year with another group of my students.

• Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Phoenix, AZ, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2006

Great value. We were looking for a place with local color and good value. We were quite pleased. The Internet connection (in the office, not wireless) was very fast and convenient. We enjoyed our stay, and loved the staff.

• Stayed May 2006

Been to I Vespri Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about I Vespri Hotel

Address: Via Montesano 5, 95100 Catania, Sicily, Italy
Location: Italy > Sicily > Province of Catania > Catania > Centro Catania
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #91 of 208 B&Bs / Inns in Catania
Ten minutes far from Catania beach and just one hour to reach the adventurous Vulcano Etna. Reach us is very easy from every directions. The hotel recently restored, has spacious, comfortable and brightly illuminated rooms with balconies, air condition, tv, and wi fi connection in the hole. The jovial and cordial staff, besides giving you a friendly welcome, can give you many information about excursions, about the most interesting cultural attractiveness and events, and about every services you need. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your I Vespri Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
I Vespri Hotel Catania, Sicily

If you own or manage I Vespri Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.